Welcome to the world of voice over internet protocol (VoIP). With VoIP service, your phone calls travel over the internet as data, just as e-mail does.
This type of service can dramatically lower your telecommunications costs while increasing your productivity. It also provides useful features and capabilities that conventional phone technology can’t offer.
“What does increased productivity add to the bottom line?”
Unified Communications technology combines services commonly used by businesses such as email, fax, video conferencing, and even numerous telephone numbers linked together as well as their associated voicemails on a single interface. This wealth of communications data can then be accessed through a user’s email account where it can then be further relayed to others.
“How many sales have your staff lost because a message about a key opportunity failed to reach them in time?”
OpenScape Office from Siemens
The only unified communications and collaboration solution built specifically for small and medium sized business
OpenScape Office helps small and medium businesses be more productive, excel in customer service and cut costs.
Delivering cutting-edge UC functionality, OpenScape Office integrates voice and conference services, voice mail, messaging, mobility, a multimedia contact center and presence functionality in an easy-to-use and flexible system.
- see emails, calls, faxes and vital business information in a single location
- check on team member availability and contact preferences via presence
- launch conference calls from the desktop with a couple of clicks
- screen calls and messages to help you focus without missing key calls
Improve customer service
- route calls to the best available person
- link relevant client information to incoming calls automatically
- use social media to extend reach and relate to customers
- get through first time with one-number reachability
- slash conferencing costs by up to 90% with integrated in-house conference calling
- cut trunk charges by up to 30% with SIP (Internet-based) calling
- reduce office and travel costs with mobile worker support
“How would a unified repository of all voice and data communications improve your record-keeping?”
Contact us or give us a call at 303.552.0018.
OpenScape Office is available in a number of versions to match your requirements and IT infrastructure:
OpenScape Office MX
OpenScape Office MX can help you improve productivity and customer service, while saving money. It supports up to 150 users in standalone installations and up to 1,000 users in multisite environments.
Complete unified communications platform
- wide range of leading-edge UC capabilities
- integrates SIP voice and conferencing services, voicemail, messaging, multiple mobility options, a multimedia contact center and presence
- social media to help you extend your reach
Easy-to-access unified communications
- easy to use and doesn’t require extensive training or complex configuration
- intuitive features that are integrated with Microsoft Outlook (via myPortal for Outlook)
- compatible with a wide range of UC clients – including PC softphones, web-enabled smartphones and OpenStage 60/80 desktop phones
Flexible, reliable solution design
- robust security and network-wide scalability provided by integrated VPN and firewall
- introduce mobile UC through WLAN, IP-DECT and cellular functionality
- connect to the telephony network via broadband, digital or analog lines
OpenScape Office LX
OpenScape Office LX is an unified communications software solution that runs on standard servers to help you get more done each day, improve customer service and save money. It supports up to 500 users in standalone installations and up to 1000 users in multisite environments.
Flexible communications platform for small and medium businesses that scales to 500 users
A modular communications platform, HiPath 3000 delivers industry-leading features for small and medium businesses with up to 500 users. It supports any combination of TDM, analog and IP telephones, PC clients and cordless phones, which makes it ideal for mixed IT and communications environments.
- Connect multiple sites together to operate as one system
- Reduce call charges with IP telephony between sites
- Enjoy extensive telephony functionality in TDM and IP environments
HiPath 3000 has a broad range of platform and connectivity options and we offer several modules that significantly extend its capabilities:
Xpressions Compact Integrated Voicemail and Conferencing
Xpressions Compact enhances generic voice messaging by providing a unified voice mailbox for mobile and fixed telephony. Users can access messages via email, record calls, and more.
HG1500 Gateway Card for IP Communications and Broadband Connectivity
Provides IP communications capabilities for the HiPath 3000, so that you can deploy VoIP telephony and use SIP trunking. It features integrated VPN capabilities.
OpenScape Office Contact Center
Improve your customer contact through unified communications with OpenScape Office Contact Center, designed for small and medium sized business
Introducing unified communications to your contact center means that you can provide consistent, high-quality service over any communications channel. This is how OpenScape Office Contact Center improves customer satisfaction, increases revenue and enhances productivity.
Better customer service and profitability
Part of the OpenScape Office UC suite, OpenScape Office Contact Center is activated by a license key. It gives you the ability to see the presence of everyone in the company, so that you route calls to the right person, instantly. OpenScape Office Contact Center also gives your agents access to customer information and contact history at the point of call, so that they can resolve customer calls first time. This increases customer loyalty and can reduce your operating expenses by up to 30%.
• Service customer requests by via email, phone or fax
• Route calls to the right agent, first time
• Increase customer loyalty
• Gain customer insight via powerful recording and reporting tools
Contact us or give us a call at 303.552.0018.